Our faithful volunteers are the lifeblood of our ministry along with all those who support us with monetary donations or gifts of needed items. Life Choices Resource Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that has been serving our local community for over 30 years. We are funded solely by the generosity of individual donors, churches, local groups and organizations. All gifts are tax deductible.
We are a Christian organization fueled by the desire to serve ALL of God’s people without discrimination. We are not a political organization and we do not belong to any particular denomination.
Whatever your talents and interests may be, there’s a place for you at Life Choices Resource Center! Whether you volunteer once per week or once per year, your input and time is welcome and most appreciated. Also, we’re always looking for help with our 2 annual fundraisers; the Walk for Life in October and our Fundraising Banquet in February. Please call our office @ (732) 516-0822 and schedule an appointment with Carolyn, our Client Services Director. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Prayer is the foundation of our ministry. Please remember our babies, their families and our life saving mission in your daily prayers. It makes all of the difference in the lives of God’s people, born and unborn.
Along with monetary gifts, we welcome donations of:
Sponsoring a Baby Shower through your church, school or organization is a wonderful way to help our mothers and families with the practical items they need to care for their children. Anytime is a great time for a Baby Shower!
“Making a difference in the lives of mothers, babies and families”
The Baby Bottle campaign is perfect for your church, school, youth group or any organization that would like to play an active role in supporting our ministry.
The Baby Bottle Blessings fundraiser can be conducted any time of year but it can be very meaningful when tied into the liturgical calendar or certain months/events that celebrate Life. Some ideas:
1. Mother’s Day
2. October – Respect Life Month
3. January – Sanctity of Life Sunday
1. Determine how many bottles will be distributed; one per family, student, etc.
2. Decide which time of year bottles will go out and pick a return date; usually 2-4 weeks after distribution.
3. On the day of distribution, Life Choices can provide a speaker for all services.
4. Upon request, Life Choices will provide flyers to take home; explaining our ministry and the fundraiser.
5. Life Choices can provide fully processed bottles with tags, ribbons.
6. OR the students can process the bottles as a group if they need service hours, etc.
7. Bottles are returned/collected at the church, school, etc. A Life Choices representative will pick them up and return them to the Center where the proceeds will be counted in house by Life Choices volunteers. All families who participated and shared their contact information will receive thank you letters. All donations are tax deductible. In addition, a Thank You will be placed in the bulletin.
8. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a huge difference!