(732) 516-0911503 Main St., Metuchen, NJ 08840
Sponsoring a Baby Shower through your church, school or organization is a wonderful way to help our mothers and families with the practical items they need to care for their children. Anytime is a great time for a Baby Shower!
“Making a difference in the lives of mothers, babies and families”
The Baby Bottle campaign is perfect for your church, school, youth group or any organization that would like to play an active role in supporting our ministry.
The Baby Bottle Blessings fundraiser can be conducted any time of year but it can be very meaningful when tied into the liturgical calendar or certain months/events that celebrate Life. Some ideas:
1. Mother’s Day 2. October – Respect Life Month 3. January – Sanctity of Life Sunday 4. Advent 5. Lent
1. Determine how many bottles will be distributed; one per family, student, etc.
2. Decide which time of year bottles will go out and pick a return date; usually 2-4 weeks after distribution.
3. On the day of distribution, Life Choices can provide a speaker for all services.
4. Upon request, Life Choices will provide flyers to take home; explaining our ministry and the fundraiser.
5. Life Choices can provide fully processed bottles with tags, ribbons.
6. OR the students can process the bottles as a group if they need service hours, etc.
7. Bottles are returned/collected at the church, school, etc. A Life Choices representative will pick them up and return them to the Center where the proceeds will be counted in house by Life Choices volunteers. All families who participated and shared their contact information will receive thank you letters. All donations are tax deductible. In addition, a Thank You will be placed in the bulletin.
8. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a huge difference!
Your gifts save lives. For even greater impact, please consider our monthly electronic partnership, in addition to single gifts as the Lord leads.
503 Main St.Metuchen, NJ 08840
Monday: 9am - 4pmTuesday: 9am - 4pmWednesday: 9am - 4pmThursday: 9am - 4pmFriday: 9am - 3pm